Sunday 20 October 2013

The Magical Barbecue

OhmyGodtheyhaveJurassicParkinScribblenauts! And somehow one of the keepers managed to lose a dinosaur. I don't know how, he wasn't exactly small. She wanted a tool that could help her find him, so I gave her a magnifying glass, because clearly if the stupid woman couldn't see him already, she needs her eyes testing. 
Hmm... Wonder Where It Could Be.
I mean, come on. Dinosaurs aren't very good at hiding in bushes... especially in 2D games. 
After that, the dinosaur went on a murderous rampage, and I was tempted to just leave him to it, but then I wouldn't get the Starite. 
But I had fun playing basketball with a Plesiosaurus, building a robot dinosaur using only a knife, a tail, oil and a Tesla coil. All of which apparently cost 5 billion dollars. I also made a sheep believe he was a dinosaur by making him scary. He became a "Fauxsaurus," but I wish him well. He'll struggle to fit in with that society. They'll... eat him alive (Feel free to hate me for that joke). 
When all was right with Dino World, I moved on to a swamp, where pretty much everyone I came across were aliens. The cat, the Vampire, the baby... eve the woman who set me the task. It was a bit trippy, I have to admit. Then again the whole game is. 
But besides the aliens, I found something even more amazing; a
Behold The Miracle!
magical barbecue. It asked me to grill something, so naturally I went with something you don't normally barbecue; a pea. I placed it on the barbecue and it transformed before me into a steak. I didn't believe it, so I did it again. Two peas, two steaks. 

I HAVE SOLVED WORLD HUNGER!
Unfortunately I had to leave the barbecue behind, and head to another area. I found some ruins, where a group of RPG-ers wanted to make a successful party, and I had to kit them out with useful things. 
I gave the Rambo-like macho guy a spear, the ranger a bazooka (I seem to like giving bazookas out to people, I think it's just the word bazooka that's amazing. Bazooka), and the mage a Tesla coil. The healer obviously wanted something useful for healing, so I gave her a doctor. Apparently this wasn't a correct object to use, so I gave her herbs instead. The doctor was terrified of these guys anyway. 
So they began attacking the dragon one at a time, all very turn based. They all died in the flames, and the healer revived them. But when they all came back to life, they just went "fuck it" and all pulled out bazookas and shot the dragon out of the sky. Talk about a waste of effort on my part!
Successful Party Is Successful

No comments:

Post a Comment