Friday 18 October 2013

How To Create The Perfect Date

Hoovering Water
After giving a cleaner electronic equipment to mop up puddles, summoning a bird with a tiara almost as big as itself, and giving a wannabe rock star a triangle to play in concert, I came across a boy who wanted to create the perfect date.
He asked for something to wear, and like a Genie, I gave him a tuxedo. Said tuxedo transformed into something else, which I was not happy about. Then he asked for some suitable transport to pick his date up. And the all-powerful Genie decided he would need a skateboard. And for his
An "Attractive" Bird
third wish, he asked for something to give his woman. I gave him what looked like a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk without the wrapper, and he seemed happy enough. 
Turns out his date was a glamour model. But apparently she has cheap taste.
For his fourth wish (I was currently on a buy three wishes get a fourth for free sale), he asked for something romantic, to set the tone. I tried to have a Mexican band play for them, but apparently I couldn't. +Dogknight Ington suggested I give them a nice cuddly Cthulu... so I did. Apparently he wasn't romantic enough. So I created a band, and it gave me the Village People. That wasn't romantic either... but it certainly gave Cthulu some fun.
He obliterated one member, the policeman started riding him, and everyone else ran in terror. So I hired another round of YMCA, and this was the result.
A Very Successful First Date
So after I got bored, I gave them a violinist. This passed their romantic test and they didn't mind when Cthulu instantly scared her away. And clearly this date was a massive success, because she said yes when he proposed to her. Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment