Saturday 26 October 2013

Glitches and Nudity.

This has to have been the funniest trial I've come across so far. Not because of the content, but the glitches. They had me in stitches (Excuse the rhyme, couldn't resist). So lots of pictures in this post. 
But first off, I came across an ice sculptor who wanted something to inspire him. So my first thought was "naked model" - he was a guy, of course this would "inspire" him. Then I thought, hey this is a kid's game,
Naked Party!
why not break the rules and have a mass orgy... completely naked... in the snow... *Summons more naked models.* They all had the sort of Sims censor over them though, and the sculptor sculpted them with clothes on, which kind of ruined the fun.
Anyway, to the trial! I needed to help three mountaineers climb to the top of a mountain. First of all I had to clear some rubble from an avalanche. So why the hell not an excavator. I told it to attack the rocks, but
The Most Effective Way To Excavate
it decided to do it in a different way. It lamely hit the rocks with its claw thing until they broke. It took a while too. And it decided to try and climb the rocks all by itself, until it tipped itself over with me in it. It was fun though. Apparently dynamite would have worked quicker, but where's the fun in that?

Next, the ice giants created a snow storm that I had to try and help the mountaineers survive. So I gave them a fireplace, but accidentally dropped it on top of one of them, who started screaming and then ran OVER the ice rock that stopped them moving on... So technically I helped? I tried various other things to help them survive,
like a walking pole, the kind trekkers use... but it literally gave me a pole that walks. So I summoned an "evil pole" and laughed hysterically as these two poles beat each other up. So I gave him a walking stick and goggles but they didn't work either. Fussy people.
 So then I gave them a "coat" and "shelter" and it worked, although it looked like more of a bomb shelter, and I accidentally dropped that on someone's head too, and they got stuck in it. Oops.
The Lonely Shelter
We carried on up the mountain, and the person in the bomb shelter brought the entire thing with her. At first I couldn't figure out why we were being followed by inanimate objects, it was a bit of a strange experience. 
God? Pfft. What Else You Got?
So at the peak of the mountain, they wanted me to create something they'd want to find at the summit. I summoned ice cream, that wasn't good enough. Then I thought, "maybe they wanted to find enlightenment." *Summons God.*
Apparently God wasn't all that interesting a thing to find at the top of a mountain. Oh well. 

But yeah, I had fun. As well as this trial, I had to help some rock climbers down, so I made a black hole underneath them and it sucked them in. Technically it worked. Scribblenautically, it didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment