Friday 18 October 2013

Holy Toenails!

It Caught On In A Flash!
I went to a Haunted House. They didn't seem to have a front door which was a bit odd, but I managed to fly down the chimney, as you do. I found a monster party on the second floor, so naturally I joined in. Until one monster started beating up other monsters and there was this whole massive fight going on. So I summoned a few more monsters like the devil and a yeti to enjoy the fun. Cthulu behaved himself, he was a good little Cthulu. It was a bit chaotic, but fun to watch. It was kind of like watching something at the House of Commons.
I found a task in the attic of the manor to release trapped ghosts from our world, and send them on to the next. I had to give each of them three objects they wanted so they could make them all ghosty and turn the ghosts into floating sheets. There was a  priest on the ground floor who wanted holy relics. I gave him a crucifix, but I wanted to give him something unique, something he could really admire. Seeing as Jesus isn't an acceptable word in Scribblenauts, I went for God instead. And thus I presented him with God's toenail.
AND IT ACTUALLY WORKED!
Okay, so it may not have been accurate (I doubt all of God's toenails would have halos over them, that'd just be uncomfortable) but he was certainly happy with it.
And then I decided to go the whole hog and throw in the big man himself.
*Summons God.*
What does this make me then? The summoner of Gods? Is that like a Super-God, am I a whole new breed of God?
Because that is what this game does. It gives you power. Power beyond belief! Look, I can even give things the adjective "nonexistent." I literally have the Death Note. Only I can create stuff too!
THE POWER! *Insert Evil Laugh Here*

No comments:

Post a Comment