Monday 21 October 2013

Flying Rhinos and Black Holes

Continuing on with the Pirate area, I had to give the ghostly crew items they once loved in order to "lift the curse." The warrior asked for a medieval weapon, so I gave him a stick. The hairless pirate wanted some facial hair, so I gave him a goatee, the most fearsome goatee of the seven seas! The clever ghost wanted his brain back, so I gave him a brain with the adjective "useless" attached to it. He didn't complain - how could he without thoughts. Mwhaha. 
Not Good Enough

Then I tried to help a ninja escape from his prison on the ship with a hiding place. I gave him a frickin Trojan Horse, but clearly this guy didn't want to do it in style, so I gave him a crate instead.
Also, revisiting the crow's nest in the crow's nest mentioned in the previous post, turns out the crow had lain a MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON. So I hatched it and rode it and made it eat a parrot. 
Then I had to crew out a ship. Apparently a fisherman isn't qualified enough to captain the ship, so a sailor had to do. Then they needed someone good with money, so I created a politician, for teh lulz. I loved that they didn't accept him as good with money, but they also said the mum I created wasn't good enough either (It's okay though, I got her a job in the kitchen... after a mishap with the oven. I swear to God ovens - or any containers for that matter - are just portholes to other universes in this game).
I Want One
They needed someone in the dungeons, so I put an idiot in there, who came complete with simple face and a dunce cone. Aww!
Anyway, I moved on to a place called "Abian Sea Front," where I gave a guy a new home (cave) but the CAVE started freaking out and JUMPING all over the place. 
An astrologer asked me for something "new to see in space" so I created a load of constellations and stuff, but she didn't like it. So I gave her a flying rhino and she wasn't even impressed. A flying rhino! How could you not be amazed?! So I gave her her stupid star and she was happy. 
This made me wonder. What if I could create a black hole? 
So I did.
Super Massive Black Hole
It destroyed everything. 
Except me.
This is more proof I am God in this game! I even gave it the adjectives "super massive." This made me happy.
I then proceeded to watch an ice sculptor sculpt with scissor, and took a picture of a Yeti holding a slice of cheese (I got the wrong cheese first time round). Was kind of awesome watching him eat the picture I took and not the cheese in his hand. I'm sure he'd be a healthier yeti if he ate proper food. Honestly, Yetis these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment