Friday 18 October 2013

Oh Hai!

So I bought Scribblenauts yesterday, and already I'm addicted. The amount of creativity and freedom you have is astonishing. You can change the colours of objects, ride dinosaurs, fire bazookas and even summon Cthulu! So I thought I'd share some of the things I have done with this game.
The Arctic Heist
For instance, when they gave me the challenge The Arctic Heist in the museum, I was told to help the penguin steal the diamond without being caught by the security guard or camera. I didn't think to just give the penguin the adjective "invisible," but instead decided to give the security guard the adjective "blind." To my surprise, it worked. 
There are many different missions in this game - all optional - but they're all quite similar: "I need this, I want this"... but you have so much fun creating things you don't care. It's also fun trying to find out what will actually work. For example, when a boy asked me for something to scare away a bully for him, obviously my first thought was samurai sword. And it worked. 

No Harm Done... Right?
Things don't always work though, like when I tried to throw a whale at a carnival game. Apparently you can't lift a whale, you can only ride it. 
So over the course of my gameplay, I shall take screenshots of things I deem to be hilarious and you guys can look at it and think me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment