Friday 18 October 2013

The Chosen One

I thought I'd stop by at a restaurant on my way to school. Did a few shifts, helped the chef make a pizza for a gamer. It asked me for a special ingredient, so I...um...put a rabbit in the oven?
Rabbit Speciale
Well the gamer didn't seem to mind anyway. Thought he doesn't look very cooked... Next I made a phoenix which decided to roast itself, and then I made a motorbike - (your average restaurant should make these things, request something next time you go). 
Next, I figured I would help out on the floor, as they seemed to be a bit understaffed. For some reason, when a customer asked me to feed him something to help him grow, he wasn't impressed by fertiliser. So I gave him a carrot instead and that shut him up. 
I had fun with the cannibal too. So many choices! Deciding whether to be totally sadistic and give him a baby, or be a nice person and give him a woman. I settled on a nice butch macho man.
It Should Work, Damnit!

Upstairs in the restaurant, a grandmother had somehow forgotten to put something in the gift box for her granddaughter's birthday, but had remembered to bring the actual, very light, box with them. 
How the...
Anyway, she asked me to create something suitable. I thought an amoeba would be a great present, so I put the little fella in there. 
The girl didn't like it.
Ungrateful little...
So I continued my journey to the school, and somehow found myself conducting mad Science experiments... A giant amoeba was given a body and from nowhere grew wings... My next task was to integrate him successfully into society, so I got him a Sociologist.
He ATE him.
Somehow, this was acceptable. I had to give this...thing a name. What better than The Chosen One. The one who will end all civilisation by eating it, in a socially acceptable manner. FEAR HIM!
Bow Before Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment