Monday 21 October 2013

Pirates, Ninjas and Plutonium

Underwater world! And I had to lift the curse on the mermaid who was turned to stone all Medusa style. Three things on pedestals, boom! Sorted. She wanted to see something from the human world when she was unstoned, so I summoned a bird (which can apparently breathe underwater). The shrimp next to her wanted a new home too, so I gave him a detached little house. Don't know how he opened the door, but he liked it. 
Mein Neptune

Neptune was hiding in a little crevice (not very king-like, not impressed), and needed something to help him rule the oceans. Not hiding away would be good! But I decided what he really needed was a dictator. 
Needless to say it didn't work.. but the dictator was a good swimmer! I gave in to the stereotypes and gave him his damn trident. 
Next came a trial for a full Starite, and I had to stop the League of Mad Scientists from draining the ocean. Dun dun dun! Important stuff. All the Scientists basically wanted bribes (or straw for their robot hamster... pretty sure robot hamsters don't need somewhere to poop). One of them wanted a new element to study, so I gave her plutonium. Much to my delight, she turned green and started crying. Unfortunately her radiation passed to me and took off most of my health, so when I shot a bazooka at the plug stopping the
Yeah Science, Bitch!
water, I blew myself up too. And a fish. 

There was a sleeping Cthulu at the bottom, and I accidentally on purpose threw a massive diamond in his face. I don't know what it says about me that I empathise with massive monsters but laugh maniacally when I give radiation to a human being, but there you go. 
I wandered off to the next area, and came across a pirate ship called the Listy Colon, which is...erm... not the best of names in my opinion. 
Anyway, enough of my dirty mind, I found two people fighting and answered the age old question "ninjas or pirates?" Some of you may disagree... but I gave the ninja a shuriken, and thus the battles was won for the ninjas. 
Suitable Ammunition Methinks
I gave a bird a tree to make a crow's nest in the crow's nest (hah... I see what they did there) and a pirate wanted something he could make a peg leg out of, so I gave him a tree too. When it came to firing something from the cannon at an enemy ship, I tried to give him a tree too, but it didn't work. I tried a fork instead, and that worked fine. I fired the cannon again with a seagull as ammunition and that worked too. Pretty sure if it fits, it ships.
Another pirate was green with scurvy and wanted a cure. As a League of Legends player, my instant thought was an orange, so I gave one to him. It worked! See! Games are educational. Without games, I wouldn't have known the cure for scurvy, clearly an important thing to know in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment